A discussion club and practice share for knowledge workers.
Knowledge work is self-managed work. It requires focus, direction and sometimes, inspiration. In my research on self-leading among knowledge workers, I hit on topics like managing boundaryless work, focusing one's attention, prioritizing, multitasking, email/mobile phone distractions and so on. If you too are interested in these topics, I want you to join the discussion!
- Internal and externalizing strategies of focus and self-regulation
- Decision fatigue & brain juice
- The interaction of environment, habits, and willpower/conscious control
- Procrastination - how to overcome, how to trick yourself into working :)
- Prioritizing work
- Making time/space for the most important, valuable work
- The maker time/manager time-concept
- Inward & outward focus, the brain's default system, creativity